C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Friends With Views

Then next best thing to having a house with a water view...is having friends that do.  Paul and I visited our good friends from Deer Isle who now have a condo on the Easter Promenade in Portland with great views of Back Bay, Casco Bay, and the Portland skyline.


And today I went to a bride and groom shower for good friends at the grandparents house in Falmouth Foreside....also overlooking Casco Bay. How lucky to have friends with views!


I've never been to the upper floors....but I bet the views are great from up there!

I have a digital art project that I am doing for the tables at this wedding with a nautical theme. I have a month to get it done....I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment