C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, July 24, 2017

Matches and Netflix

I'm at the condo getting ready for house guests from Wisconsin but I took some time to watch several episodes of House of Cards on Netflix and cranked out a match order for Folly 101. I'll take my guests to the store in the next day or two to deliver them....The Old Port is always a fun stop on the tour.

My table in the studio is a little small for this job....but I enjoyed the view from my dining room. Some day I'll get artwork on the walls....but for now I'm enjoying just the fresh paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment