C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Spending My Profits

My guests were delayed so I made a quick trip to Folly 101 this afternoon to deliver the matches. Blue, red, green, gray, and teal were the match colors....and you can see why.

It rained almost all day yesterday...which we really needed. But today was crisp and cool and it eventually cleared up to a perfectly blue sky. I love the view of City Hall at the top of Exchange Street....just up from Folly 101.












I was quite taken with the buoy pillow for reasons that are probably pretty clear....so I spent a little bit of my profit and it came home with me.

And this is where it landed. All ready for my guests.




And here's the other guest spot. Rosy and Teresa are sisters....and they'll have the whole upstairs to themselves with their own bath. Do you like my night stand? It's going to come in handy for craft papers or fused fabric....I found it by the side of the road for free. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment