C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Economical Gardening

My sweet mini astilbe by the orange mushroom is blooming. I've had it for years and every fall I tuck it in the ground for the winter and dig it up in the spring and put it in this planter. I do the same thing with the grass but succulents come into the house.  The small grass multiplies like crazy....so I scatter it in all my mini hosta gardens.



Everything in this basket is also dug up from the garden. It's good that I'm quite fond of green textures...it ends up being very economical gardening.




No comments:

Post a Comment