C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Mini Bikers

When I was visiting my sister Nancy in Minneapolis we celebrated my spring birthday.  She knew how much I loved miniatures so one of her gifts to me were these adorable very tiny bikers.

They are only about the size of a dime and for now they will ride along the bottom row of my printers drawer. Nancy recently sent me this link to a video of amazing miniatures displayed in everyday objects. It's worth a look.

https://www.facebook.com/demilked/videos/1504170512937069/

Some people are so clever!




No comments:

Post a Comment