C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, July 20, 2017

40 Years!

It's been 40 years since I graduated from Edgerton High School in Edgerton, Wisconsin and there's been a flurry of "old school" photos on Facebook from classmates.

This is my page from the senior yearbook....a young 18 year old who had no clue how interesting and full her life would become.



I'm tucked in that crowd....can you find me?



We were the Crimson Tide....and these were red and white striped overalls.  Yes....we had a lot of school sprit.










From 1st through 6th grade I went to a small country school just a few miles from the farm....but for kindergarten I had to go into town.  Can you pick me out of this photo?  This is where is all started.

No comments:

Post a Comment