C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What a Day!

Today was a out and about day with my guests, Rosy and Teresa.....and what a day it was. We hit the high lights in Portland and South Portland and finished it off tonight with a sail on Casco Bay with my dear friends Jay and Janice. How lucky are we!






Thank you Rosy and Teresa for getting me out into my beautiful city....and thank you Jay and Janice for getting us out on the bay! What a day!

3 comments:

  1. Such a special day with you, Mary Ann! I am forever grateful for and so inspired by our visit and can't wait to return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and this is Rosy..I don't know why it says "unknown"!!

      Delete
    2. You are so welcome! It was so good having you and Teresa....and yes, I hope you come again!

      Delete