C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, February 2, 2018

Goundhog Day

It's Groundhog day...and that means it's my oldest son Nate's birthday! I put in a good day's work 32 years go in Nashville, Tennessee...but it was well worth it.



Here he is as the DJ for his regular "Rap Night" gig in Portland, Maine.  Happy Birthday Nate!


A new month also means it was time to turn the calendar page....I'm loving my 5ftinf calendar in my studio.  I even moved things around a bit on the bulletin board to coordinate with the scheme of the February page.

It's nice to be so easily amused!

It's been a productive stretch these last few days in Maine...I'll update what I've ben up to over the next few days.

Today is about celebrating birthdays and new calendar pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment