C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Pure and Simple Joy

We got several inches of fresh snow overnight and it made for a gorgeous morning.



As I walked to church I was quite taken with the pristine blanket of snow on the Lexington Battle Green.

I tapped into my inner child thinking how much fun it would be to walk through the snow...not around it....and I meandered a bit.

I had a few more minutes before the service started....so spread a little love.

After church I headed home....again through the snow.

This time I added a little joy....actually it's a pretty big joy....just because I could.



Pure and simple joy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment