C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Story

I just won a contest of sorts....and I hardly ever win anything!  



It's not a secret that I love "StoryPeople." Well...they had a contest...or as they said "think of it less as a competitive, who's-better-than-who, downright brawl & more as a festival of love."  Each of these last 10 days before Valentine's Day they selected and featured an "expression of love" story on their social media sites like Facebook and Instagram.  I had just posted about Paul's letters and decided to submit that story.....I'm trying to be brave these days.

My story was featured today....Valentine's Day.  Click here for the Facebook linkYou just never know....thanks StoryPeople!

But mostly....thank you Paul.   

No comments:

Post a Comment