C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Super Moon

Paul and I went for a
little stroll last night
and caught a hazy view
of the Super Moon. In no
way does this picture do
it justice.


This afternoon I had an errand at a little bookstore right up the street from the condo in Portland and I fell in love with a bouquet on the counter that was just starting to wither.  The clerk and I had a wonderful "wabi-sabi" conversation as I photographed the beautiful browning petals.                                                                                                       

              

No comments:

Post a Comment