C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, August 18, 2018

A Connection To The Connection

This past week I've been celebrating the art connection I've made with Lynne from North Carolina. We have decided to continue our creative trades whenever something inspires us.....no timeline, no rules, no expectations....we'll just let "inspiration be our calendar" as she put it. Works for me!

I have one more layer to this connection story...it's actually a connection to the connection.

Lynne and her friend Anna have a shared love for art and often get together to create. Lynne introduced Anna to my blog and I'm thrilled that she also finds bits of inspiration there.  Anna contacted me after I posted about giving away my Folt Bolt pieces asking me how I was going to decide where they go. I really hadn't thought about it but realized what was most important to me was that they go to people who love them.  She loves the April blue hydrangea inspired piece....so it's on it's way to North Carolina.  I hope you enjoy it Anna!




2 comments: