C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Scrappy Star

Found a little love.....while gardening.

I was playing around the other day with some scraps of catalog pages and assembled this little wonky star.



Since it was just an experiment I assembled the points and just glued them onto the long green and gray/blue side strips on the sides. It was a shortcut that didn't really pay off visually....but the general concept is kind of fun.

But late this evening I decided that even a little experiment can become something....so tomorrow I'm going to stitch it in black thread onto a card.  I know someone who might appreciate a scrappy star.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment