C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 13, 2018

Friendship

Celebrating 54 years of friendship....it's been a wonderful week. Safe travels my friend!





I've decided to give away all my little Folt Bolt projects from 2017.  They didn't fit into this last art show and have been sitting in a bin all this time. I've been waiting for Becky's visit because I wanted her to have first choice. 

Becky has been one of my main cheerleaders throughout my life no matter what I'm doing. She's the one who planted the seed for me to do start this blog 3 1/2 years ago because she believed that I had something to share. 

I am blessed to have many wonderful friends...but this one is pretty special. Thanks Becky!

Becky chose the December Folt Bolt project...one of my favorites.

2 comments: