C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, August 17, 2018

Worth The Wait

Remember this assortment of fruit and seeds from a walk a few weeks ago?

I've been watching them for several weeks on my kitchen island at the Condo. They've been drying and slowly changing all along....but when I came back to Maine yesterday I was so excited to see the green fruit had turned incredible shades of red and purple. Well worth the wait!

I'm so grateful Philippa Stanton got me started embracing the art of wabi-sabi during the Consciously Creative class.  It's such simple way to add a little joy to my day.




When I went to Philippa's website to get her link....I was greeted by this delightful simple image on her table. Pure and simple joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment