C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Favorite Find

It started with a small green crabapple Paul handed me on a walk a couple of days ago....and before long my hands were full of seeds and tree fruit.  I absolutely love the long seed pods....I hope they dry just like this.



A tri-color bouncy ball got added a day later...one of Paul's found objects.  Fits right in with the other orbs.
And just today I noticed some of the berries/fruit are two toned. Did they start that way?  I don't think so.  I think they are shedding.  Cool!
The new seeds and fruit replaced the driftwood that I found on the beach. It's all nice and dry and ready for a project or display.  





I wish I knew the story behind the spool....what was it used for and how did it end up in the ocean? It may be my favorite find in a long time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment