C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Still Surprising Me

Speaking of Paul.....I'm never surprised at the size and scope of the pile of books on the coffee table....

...but I will admit the top one surprised me a bit. It's nice to know that after 37 years of marriage he can still surprise me.




And....speaking of surprises I'm up in Maine for a stretch a few days ahead of Paul....and look what I found around the corner in his study.

He's quite fond of the Lexington library book sale where he can get books for a dollar or two.  He told me he's stocking up for retirement....I think we're going to need more bookshelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment