C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday Blues

I don't have the Monday blues....I'm celebrating blue on a Monday. 💙

I discovered a few ripe blueberries in the woods at the condo this morning.

I've never had blueberry bushes so this was pretty exciting.  I'm guessing the birds are going to get more than I do....but I'll take what I can get! I'm actually surprised they can ripen in the shade of the woods.




And the BLUE pot on the patio has at least 6 rain lily buds coming....maybe more.  When they bloom I'll be celebrating pink again.

I drove back to Lexington for a few days....and was happy to see a couple of hydrangea bushes blooming blue in the back yard.  I'm not sure I had one bloom on either one of these last year....so I'm pretty excited.  Gotta' love the Monday blues!                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment