C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, July 23, 2018

Transition Day

Transitions are sometimes tough for me....and I do a lot of it as I go back and forth between Lexington and Portland. This particular transition day was filled from beginning to end with good friends, good food, and great conversation.  Breakfast with Margie in Portland, lunch with Linda and David at their beach house in southern Maine, and dinner and the whole evening with Joan in Lexington. Perfect way to transition!

I love stopping at Linda and David's...the gardens are spectacular.  My favorite garden moment had to be the 7 foot meadow rue.

I wrote a post about David's gardens a while back....and the gardens of a man named Pearl.  You can check it out here.

If you read that post you'll know why it was fun seeing this sign in David's garden. 



"It wasn't important to me to create a garden...I wanted to create a feeling, so that when you walk through here you feel different than when you came."  Pearl Fryar

Everything about this transition day made me feel different than when I started....I'm so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.  Thank you Margie, Linda, David, and Joan!

No comments:

Post a Comment