C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, July 6, 2018

Falling In Love....

....with fusing again. 💕

It was time to start playing around in the studio again. I've got some ideas I want to try....and this time fusing is the way to go.



Fusing has advantages...especially for me.  I'm a so so seamer....and fusing gives me a lot more flexibility with shapes and design. Skinny strips like this lay nice and flat without the bulk of seams.  I do have to embrace a little fray with raw edges but top stitching helps with that....and I love to top stitch.

I'm have a concept in mind for my next series but I need to play around a bit more before I commit.

For  now....I'm just lovin' fusing again.


No comments:

Post a Comment