C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 22, 2018

"Might As Well Be Fun"


It was an inside puttering day....a little of this and a little of that....a good mix of chores and play. Even the chores were kind of fun....or at least that's what I'm telling myself.   
I did fiddle with some of my stacks. I pinned the catalog pages I folded a few days ago onto a board so I could start imagining what it might be.

This isn't where it's going to end up....but it's helping me see where it might go.  One thing was clear....I needed more strips so it was back to cutting and folding.  I see a little Netflix in my evening while I glue these pieces together. 

I do like the simplicity of the rows of color....we'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment