C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Playing with Pods


Crazy hot and humid today....but it didn't stop me from playing in the yard this morning.


I have a large tree in the back yard in Lexington that drops these interesting pods. If anyone can identify the tree....I would love to know what it is.






2 comments:

  1. Hi MaryAnn. I think they are magnolia trees. I’m trying to let you know this but my comments have not been showing up but I’m trying again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info! Sorry about the comments issue but this one showed up! Thanks for being a loyal reader! Happy 4th!

      Delete