C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Beach Walk

Spent time at Jane's beach house today....her garden loves the salty air. 


                
Of course it included a beach walk and I'm taking you along.  
I love the boardwalk through the dune grass and that moment
you get over the hill and there's the big beautiful ocean.  







I was looking for small pieces of driftwood...I need to go back when I have 
more time to search. I was surprised to find an old wooden spool....
I can't wait to see what it looks like when it dries out.



All is well at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment