C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 27, 2018

Hints of Fall

I am not wishing away the days....but I do love these lovely little hints of fall. It is my favorite season. I'm back in Maine for a few days so I got to check out the tissue paper I collaged onto the sandwich wrap from Lynne....isn't it lovely next to the leaf? 

Now that it's good and dry it has great texture and is quite flexible so I can see all the uses. I hope to play around with it a bit tomorrow....the studio is calling! 



No comments:

Post a Comment