C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, August 3, 2018

"Undersaid"

This recent "Story of the Day" by Brian Andreas hit pretty close to home. One of my personal goals recently has been to assess my audience to see if they really want the whole story.  I seldom leave things "undersaid." I love telling the whole story so maybe I just need to make peace with that...?

There's been a little surge in the daily hits to joyfulputtering. So if you are new to this blog welcome and thank you for checking it out! I still find great pleasure in looking for something every day that bring me a little joy. Sharing it here at the end of the day still feeds my soul.

Thank you for listening to my joy stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment