C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, August 24, 2018

Passenger's Seat

I just reached the 60,000 mark for visits to my blog....kind of blows my mind! Thank you for taking an interest in my stories and joyful puttering.


Paul and I have been on different schedules so we often had to take two cars to Maine and overlap as often as we can. But yesterday afternoon we were finally able to ride together....I'm much happier in the passenger seat because I get to to make stars and take naps.

I keep my Bob Dylan travel box filled with strips ready for car rides. And...every time I make stars I think of and quietly thank Adam for teaching me how.

I got a little pile of tiny ones folded before I closed my eyes.
I love these cute little candy jars....when I fill one up I give it away and start over filling another one. I've got a good start....thanks Paul for driving.


No comments:

Post a Comment