C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Found Moment

I've heard it said than an obstacle can actually be a bridge. 
Lots of obstacles bridges being built today....it was just one of those days.

Tracie's found moment.
But what a delight when Tracie messaged me describing a moment she looked up and noticed the beauty and wonder of a small patch of bright blue sky and just a touch backlit green contrasted against the rest of the scene.  She likened it to the found objects I get such delight in. 

"Instructions for living a life. Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it."  Mary Oliver

Thank you Tracie...telling me about your found moment was a little bridge for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment