C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, March 18, 2019

A Picture....

....is worth a 1000 words. 

I pulled this photo from a selfie video I took while Nancy and I were walking along Brighton Beach.  Although it's a goofy picture....it perfectly describes the weather we had a lot of the time in the UK. We just had to give in and roll with it. 

It also kind of describes how I felt this afternoon when Paul and I got home from the DMV after we renewed our drivers licenses.  We had to go back twice because we didn't have EVERYTHING we needed.  It's much more complicated these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment