C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Revisiting Day 11

I'm getting caught up on my trip photos and have one last Steller Story to share about our last day in London. Nancy and I decided to take a city tour on top of double decker bus allowing us to get a feel of London in the short time we had.

https://steller.co/s/9FyZN8u7Dz7

John, our tour guide reminded me of my son Sam who used to give tours of Boston on a pedi-cab. He was fun and knowledgable.





As I mentioned before...that last evening Nancy and I went to a talk in London that Philippa was gave on her book.


It was a small intimate group all seated around a beautiful table where we had delicious canapés and and macaroons all chosen to tap into all our senses.  Philippa shared several experiences that helped us tap into our own memories and stories.

It was an absolute delight!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment