C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, March 4, 2019

Story of My Day 1

My computer stayed home and I'm looking forward to being mostly unplugged during my trip to the UK.  My plan is to choose one picture a day and write one sentence...in a "story of the day” kind of way...I’m calling it “story of my day.”  We’ll see how it goes....this is my practice run  and I’ll tell you right now it’s way easier on my computer...but I’m going to try.

Absolutely no lines in the International Terminal and I’m looking forward to a whole row to myself....and did I mention there were flowers in the bathroom?


No comments:

Post a Comment