C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Little Surprise

One of my tasks before my trip is getting all my plants deeply watered. I winter over several patio plants including my enormous foxtail fern that I wrote about here.

Last summer I was so taken with these little white blossoms...I hadn't noticed them before. And today I was excited to find red berries...don't remember those either. I've had this plant for years....and these little surprises are such a delight.  Maybe forgetting as you get older has advantages....or maybe I'm just better at looking.




And...you won't be surprised that some of the berries are now drying on my window sill.


No comments:

Post a Comment