C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, March 30, 2019

The Life I Want

Quote by Brian Andreas   FlyingEdna.com

I'm not sure I've always believed the words in this quote to be true...but these days I sure do.  My life is so rich and full....I'm constantly reminded that I already have everything I need for the life I want.

I just started a full week in Maine.  I arrived yesterday (Friday) overlapping one day with Paul.  He's gone back for his work week and I get to stay and he'll join me again later next week.

And...there's no better way to start a stretch in Maine than a puzzle.

I got this northern lights one from Linda...who got it from someone else. The intention was for it to go to Margie who's still puzzling like crazy...but I decided to do it first.  I've already discovered that an edge piece is missing....but it's a fun one so I'm forging ahead. Hopefully the rest are there.

Looks inviting doesn't it!
I think this one is just going to fall together...but I'm going to stretch it out a few days.  I did all the dark first and am just now moving to the colors....kind of like eating your vegetables before dessert.  This one has nice thick quality pieces....just the way I like them.  




No comments:

Post a Comment