C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Baseball and Puzzles

Have I mentioned that my mother-in-law loves baseball? I spent the morning with Margie yesterday...visiting and catching up on a few things around her apartment. I have her all set up with MLB TV for the new Colorado Rockies season....just in time because opening day is just around the corner!

And...I retrieved this stack of puzzles she's done...some of them twice.  Just like me this past winter....puzzles have been an enjoyable and relaxing pass time.  I took her 4 or 5 more....I'm limited to ones that will fit on her foam core board...so the 2000 piece one wasn't in the new pile.

"Whatever is good for your soul...do that!"
author unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment