C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Witch Hazel

I'm keeping my eyes open for any sign of spring...and this witch hazel caught my attention on a walk yesterday...such a pretty setting.

This is the pass through from the back of our church to the front...and what you see in the background is the Lexington Battle Green.  Patriot's Day is right around the corner....a big deal in Lexington. 
I'm not sure if this is a fresh bloom...or one that's going by.  It has a funky Dr. Seuss quality....kind of like a wabi-sabi firecracker. It makes me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment