C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Bright Spot

There aren't many places I feel in control right now...so much is in motion. I'm a little overwhelmed with the chaos....and the awful smell of the new carpet at the condo. Too bad it's the wrong season to have the windows open.  So today I'm celebrating one bright spot that has some order...one bright spot that makes me smile.

I have a thing for bowls....bright, colorful bowls.  I've combined them from both places....weeded some out....and now all my favorites are in one spot.


And I kind of like that most of the rest of our dishes are white. 

I love the vintage bowls from Angie and my polka dotted glasses from Patsy.  

I hope you had a bright spot to celebrate today.  

3 comments: