C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Fun For Me

I had a nice visit with Margie today....and was excited to find her violet in full bloom. It was such a nice bright spot in her bedroom....and it's always nice to have something blooming in the middle of the winter.

She got it as a gift a while back....and when it was done blooming she wasn't sure she was going to keep it.  I took it home...repotted it into a self watering violet pot...and took care it for a while. It's been blooming pretty much non stop since I returned it.....fun for her and fun for me.

Then Becky's round nine 4 x 6 card arrived today....and her collage made me smile. There a lot to see here....almost an I spy kind of moment.  The composition is great!

She only used images from her "Extraordinary Things to Cut Out and Collage" book.  Well done Becky!

Fun for her, fun for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment