C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Joy From Wisconsin

Today I'm celebrating some joy that came my way from Wisconsin.

Here's the latest 4 x 6 card I got from Becky....she's been playing around with her new gelli plate too.  She put together a collage with a mixture of her copic marker coloring sheets and gelli prints.  I love her little dimensional green accent piece.  

Becky's an overachiever 😉 and often covers the back too.....

....and I love her little peek a boo strips for her description. Nice job Becky!

A week or so ago I wrote about the book club reaching out....and since then Tracie has sent me more photos of the ice candles and sculptures she and her family are making. The addition of color is brilliant! I'm in awe! There's some crazy clever people out there....and aren't I lucky to have some of them as friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment