C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Beleive

"In the falling of the snow there is hope for today, a promise for tomorrow, and peace for the future. For in the stillness of the snow, all things are possible." Samuel L. Barrett

I post this quote every year....it's one of my favorites. And since we had a light snow most of the afternoon...today seemed like the perfect day. It was cold enough for the snow to stick to surfaces including parts of the pond creating a lovely design. Photo credit goes to Paul!










Connie's cabinet is a good spot for my little Santa collection.  

And I'm especially fond of my skinny Santas made from twigs, cinnamon sticks and cattail.  A young man once told us that you have to believe in Santa....because if you don't all you get is clothes. So this was the perfect spot for "believe."


It was good getting back to the ornament puzzle...and I got the pink, red, and orange corner all done. This one is going together pretty fast.....but I'll try and stretch it over a few days.  It's just as fun as it looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment