C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, December 17, 2021

Carolers

I have just a few memories of Christmas caroling....mostly with youth groups. And I'm enjoying Christmas music more than ever this year while I'm puttering around the house.  Maybe it's the joy of retirement....but this Advent season has been been calm and bright.  

I've always loved this little caroler....

...and I always pair it with this beautiful candle that was a gift from Jane. The backdrop is an amazing cross stitch from Patsy. I have wonderful friends!

I refinished the desk it sits on when I was in high school...and it's been in every house I own.  It's maybe one of the only pieces of furniture that I've always had as an adult. It was tucked upstairs in the guest room in Lexington....but it has a perfect central spot here at the condo. 

Speaking of carolers....I finished my puzzle...and it included some sweet little carolers.


This was a fun one!  It's ready for you Margie if you want it....and anyone else who wants to borrow it.  All my puzzles are available to share.


And there's always one in the wings....


....and it has carolers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment