C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Simple Design

"There are things you do because they feel right & may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & eat each other's cooking and say it was good." Brian Andreas

We had a few neighbors in for happy hour this evening. We shared stories, ate some food...and laughed a lot...and it was good!

A simple tree design for a homemade card exchange with Roseanne.  Every paper strip has gold accents....my trees almost always have a little bling.  


I started with a strip of double sided tape down the center of tree shaped base then covered it with the strips of paper. I sewed it onto a card to secure the strips.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card and think I’m going to find a little frame for it. Thanks so much, MaryAnn.🎄💚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to getting yours! Merry Christmas Roseanne!

      Delete