C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Rainbow Doors

How lucky am I that I share my life with someone who is willing to help me search for rainbows!  You're a good sport Paul!

This bright yellow door caught my eye on our morning walk earlier this week. There was something about the bright pop of color in the monochromatic winter landscape that made me pause.

And it got me thinking.....could we find a whole rainbow?

So over the last couple days Paul and I have been looking at holiday doors....and the answer is a resounding YES....we found a whole rainbow.  

2 comments:

  1. That’s such a fun thing to do together and such beauty in the ordinary. Your post reminded me of The Front Door Project. Have you heard of it?
    https://newengland.com/yankee-magazine/living/homes/the-12-doors-of-christmas-deb-cohen-front-door-project/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much beauty right within walking distance if we pay attention. I'll check out the article...thanks for the tip.

      Delete