C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, December 10, 2021

Pile of Matches

I've been making Christmas matches for Folly 101 for more years than I can remember...and just today this image came across my Instagram feed. 

I think the silver pine tree candle holder is just lovely....and the little pile of matches on the side made me smile.

https://www.instagram.com/folly_101/

A few weeks ago I spent an evening cutting papers....and then during 2 episodes of The Great British Baking Show the next day got them glued on the boxes. I have the assembly line process down to a science.

It's one of the mindlessly mindful projects I enjoy. Folly 101 is a beautiful store and is at 101 Exchange Street in Portland, Maine if you're ever in the area.  


No comments:

Post a Comment