C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

This and That

My day was filled with a little of this and a little of that.....and these were my favorite moments.

This sweet little iris and the yellow crocus caught my attention on this frosty hillside.  

New signs of spring are popping up every single day.


Look at how beautifully this bloom from my gerber daisy from Janice has dried....and how well it kept the soft green color. I adore all the curly petals and I'm going to enjoy it on my window sill for a while.  


The quilt puzzle is really coming along.  Still loving every single minute of it!  
Won't be long now....but per usual.....I'm going to savor the finish.


Patty's coat is mended and ready for her trip....and I'm proud to 
say that she's officially a needle felter now!


I fussy cut some tiny birds late last night....
I've got a project brewing in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment