C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, March 11, 2023

What's Possible

"When you look through the eyes of gratitude, the world becomes a magical and amazing place." Jennifer Gayle

I do love what's possible with a few scraps of fused fabrics.  Here are a couple quick projects from today.

I built this little motif by overlapping the edges of the fabric and fusing it all together on release paper. Then I pulled it off...trimmed it up....fused it onto a piece of watercolor paper...and added the stitching. 

That's it.

This scrapbook paper made the perfect envelope liner for the card.


I also made a rainbow Easter Box!


I fused a rainbow onto another jewelry box 
 to hold Eliza's Easter eggs.


Anything is possible!
That's what I should have written on one of the eggs!

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Thank you for spreading JOY each day! I have lots of snippets too and am going to have to look in to fusing some fabric and putting them together... The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My snippets are some of my best resources! I hope you do make a card.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness. I love your Joy card! I need to get back to creating little things and put the big things away for a while. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle! I do love the simplicity of this card....and the possibilities are endless! I'm much better with the small things! I have a few big things just waiting!

      Delete