C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Welcome To Our Storm

"Oh...how she loved to be home." 

Today's post HAS to be about the 12+ inches of snow we got overnight and all through the day. And since I spent most of the day going through boxes and bins and doing some deep cleaning....the timing is perfect.

Welcome you to our snowstorm!



As I was looking up taking the photos....snow was plopping in my face.



Both of us got out to play....and you can't miss our bright colors.


Paul headed into the woods on his snowshoes.
Going...going.....


....gone. Well...almost.


And finally around 6:00 this evening it was over...
and the sky started to brighten. And...no snow in the forecast for a full week!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and so glad you got out to play! There's nothing like fresh snow!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I'm getting a little tired of the snow....but it was beautiful and I'm glad I got out.

      Delete