C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Tickled Pink!

Roseanne sent this image this morning....and it couldn't be more true for me. And hopefully it's true for many of you too.  

https://www.facebook.com/PlanetSARK
Today is National Women's Day.....a day to celebrate women and their social, economic, cultural, and political achievements. And...it's a day to remind us of important work still needed on gender equality, reproductive rights, and ending violence and abuse against women.

I am so lucky to have such strong and inspirational women in my life! 


I am also lucky to have Eliza in my life....who already at a young age is spreading her joy. Could I be more tickled with the project Eliza is working on?  I think not!

Remember the little valentine/birthday hearts I sent her?   
https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2023/02/happy-birthday-eliza.html

Eliza has been making her own....and it tickles me right down to my toes.  Tickled pink....as some might say.  


And....her polka dotted dress tickles me too!



Little does Eliza know.....

but I've been working on some little Easter eggs for her. And if her mom is reading this....I'm sure she'll keep it a secret. 

4 comments:

  1. The eggs are so charming! Lovely keepsakes to tuck in a book or Easter baskets, and no calories! 😀👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...they're fun....and so simple to do! You should make some!!!

      Delete
  2. I do believe we all need an Eliza in our lives.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Kathy! I wish she lived a little closer....but the distance also makes it special too. We have to be more intentional.

      Delete