C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Creepy Cool!

The latest Tiny Pages Art Exchange theme was "creepy"....just in time for Halloween.  

Tracie sent her card to me....and her dimensional haunted house is wonderful and the moonlight through the bare tree on back is just perfect!

Tracie used watercolor texturized with Saran Wrap for the background. Well done Tracie!  Creepy Cool!

My card went to Tracie.

I used acrylic inks to make the blotchy background. Then I plopped a couple black ink blobs on the card and pressed them out with a piece of flexible plastic. I used a skewer to drag the ink to create some hairs.  
And I thought this teeny tiny red maple spout was crazy cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment