C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, October 7, 2024

Limelight

As I walked around the pond yesterday morning I was quite smitten with how this wabi-sabi branch glowed in the sun. It was most certainly in the limelight...in color and form.

There was a warm October glow everywhere...and today is a much needed rainy day. Our good friends Bob and Nancy from Minneapolis arrive this afternoon....and the chili is simmering.

And just today I got Brenda's changing seasons card in the mail....so I can share the other two Tiny Pages Art Exchange cards. I couldn't photograph in the backyard because of the rain...but I could stand in the natural light at the patio door....still better than artificial light inside.

Brenda used colored pencil to create fall to winter her card.  She was worried about the texture of the paper...but I think it's adds the essence of fall. 

And I'm pretty sure she knows how much I like ginkgo leaves!  Thanks Brenda!



Becky depicted all the seasons on her card she sent to Tracie. 

And I love her wreath of fall leaves on the back.  Well done Becky!

And there nothing better than the glow of a clean house....all ready for guests.


No comments:

Post a Comment