C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 25, 2024

Time to Pause

I have been writing something here in this space every day for almost 10 years. But I'm going to take a break for a bit and focus my attention on the things that are right in front of me. It's going to feel strange....but I wanted you all to know that I'm OK. Really....I am. It's just time to pause.

Thank you so much to those who have sent cards to Margie...she has enjoyed every single one and I am so touched by our community of caring people. My heart is full. 

Margie's situation is complicated...and each day presents new challenges that require our time and attention....and there is only so much energy to go around. I'm sure many of you know just what I'm talking about. We all get thrown curve balls once in a while....and we just have to roll with it. All will be well.

The dogwood trees as you come into our condo complex are especially beautiful right now...and I can't help but pause to look every time I walk by! "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." LM Montgomery 


5 comments:

  1. I’ll miss your daily uplifting posts, but I completely understand and respect your need to pause. Sending love, strength and courage to all of you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I will miss you, I totally understand your need to step back. Prayers for improved health for all and hope you can continue to find JOYFUL moments. You’ve been a great inspiration.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often pop by to read your creative inspiration and love how you seek out joy everyday. Wishing you peace as you take a pause. Janice

    ReplyDelete