C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Moving Day

The long lost truck arrived this morning and Margie's camping days are over.  We made good progress today with the unpacking and we'll be back at it tomorrow. It was a picture perfect day today in Portland Maine....a good day for a moving day.



This morning I discovered that I have a birds nest in the stick wreath outside my front door.  I'm generally on top of this...stuffing these spaces with plastic bags during nesting season so this doesn't happen.  It may seem like a charming thing at first to have baby birds right outside your door....but I've learned from experience that once they hatch they make a really big mess. But...now that there are eggs I just have to go with it.

I held my camera up over and took a nest selfie. It's all still so sweet at this stage.  Robins?






No comments:

Post a Comment